Provision of LOGISTICS SERVICES AT MARSHALLING YARDS, including but not limited to:
- Receiving, unloading, handling and transferring SJ, CWC, CJ pipes to the storage area including the provision of suitable facility, equipment and manpower as needed.
- Handling and loading out SJ, CWC, CJ pipe onto Company pipe carriers including the provision of all necessary equipment and manpower.
- ASSISTANCE, in compliance with local Authorities, Customs, Port, immigration and/or other regulations, required for Vessels clearance at arrival and departure including all formalities related to crew members and personnel in transit, upon vessel arrival and departure and issue of inward/outward documents and cargo manifests as applicable.
- ARRANGE PORT AND CUSTOMS FORMALITIES for any vessel requiring to enter/leave Port areas (from/to offshore installation field) for cargo loading/unloading, water/fuel supply operations, ensuring berthing/services priority.
- PORT COSTS DISBURSEMENT / ADVANCE PAYMENTS
- WASTE DISPOSAL
- GENERAL SERVICES / SUPPLIES: Fresh Water Supply, Sewage Disposal, Fuel Supply
- MANPOWER SERVICES: Provision of personnel for crew changes